Corsia Logistics – Above and Beyond Customer Service
The Auto Shipping ProcessAt Corsia Logistics we want to earn your business and we make shipping easy. We explain all details and guide you through the steps - from booking your order to delivery at your door. You can find answers to most of your question on our FAQ page. As a national auto transport company we have access to all vehicle transport carriers across the country. We work with the highest safety rated to deliver high quality car shipping service. This is how we make sure that you and your car are taken care of in a professional and courteous manner.
Vehicle Shipping Process Steps:
- Get a car shipping quote online or call (818) 850-5258.
- Schedule your shipment - first available pick-up date.
- Prepare your car for shipping - inside and out.
- Perform vehicle inspection and pick-up alongside the carrier.
- At delivery perform inspection again; sign and pay remaining balance.
The auto transport industry consists of three parts: brokers, carriers and lead providers. Auto transport brokers handle the highest majority of orders.
1. The management companies (brokers) are the initial and most important contact for customers. They provide a quote online and the option to book online or by phone. Brokers need the carriers to haul and carriers need brokers to provide them with loads. This is how the industry functions – one very efficient system.
2. Most carriers are independent owner operators. They work with auto shipping brokers. Brokers post their loads on dispatch boards and carriers choose according to the route they serve. This system results in the customer receiving reliable and fast service. However, only in the case of correctly priced shipment. This structure ensures against monopolization of the market by large corporations.
3. The third player is a tricky one – the car shipping lead providers. These types of companies provide car shipping quotes or estimates that come from multiple brokers and carriers. Lead providers often pose as auto transport brokers online with websites that mislead customers.