Hiring a car shipping company
Shipping a is preferred by businesses and private customers alike, whenever they need to haul a vehicle across country or state.
- Hiring a shipping company is the most efficient option when you need to move a vehicle more than 200 miles.
- Businesses and private customers hire logistics companies daily to relocate their vehicles.
- Besides considering the price, you have to check licensing, insurance and certainly customer testimonials.
Considering the types of auto shipping companies
- About 90 percent of the orders in the US are handled by auto transport management companies / brokers.
- Most companies are brokers, licensed to contract with carrier companies from across the US, which ensures fair market prices.
- Thus, small and mid size logistics management and carrier companies are the engine of the auto transport industry.
- This is how the industry stays efficient and companies such Corsia can offer affordable auto transport services.
Before choosing, research all options
Make sure you understand how auto transport works, and how drive-away services work, for comparison. Compare and then decide what best fits your budget and preferences. Most importantly, research how the cost to ship a car is affected by various factors, and what is a reasonable current market price. Research a few companies and compare their prices and services.
Online you will discover many automobile transport companies. Not one of them, however, can claim it is the best of all. We have to remember that it is unrealistic to say that one company is the best in an entire industry. When you search, make sure you check main aspects such as licensing with the USDOT and FMCSA, and insurance.