Corsia Logistics Annual Scholarship Opportunity
Why do we offer scholarships
We are starting this scholarship project to support the most deserving students. We would like to recognize some of those who are working hard to prepare themselves to become part of the workforce of America. Being able to communicate well is one of the biggest assets a young person should work to acquire. Speaking and writing go hand in hand.
Writing is essential
Being able to communicate about various topics means being prepared for the real world out there. Everything is about selling; about honing your message and closing that deal, whether in person or in writing. In almost any type of business communication one must know not only how to talk, but how to write well too. Business writing is writing with purpose.
Our scholarship encourages students to write with purpose. The purpose is to inform, educate, and help readers choose the right service.
Nonetheless, writing for the web requires creativity. Being creative in any business is essential, and writing should always reflect that. Besides educating readers we want to entertain them. Nowadays, this is part of any and all businesses, and Corsia is not an exception. This means that we talk about more than just auto logistics. We listen to our customers and bring up topics they care to discuss.
Certainly being passionate abut what you write helps, but most of all it is hard work. So, no matter what topic you choose we want you to keep in mind that we want creative work. We expect a well-written essay based on automobile facts, logistics facts, facts from your last road trip or dream summer adventure, you name it.
The truth is it doesn’t really matter, as long as your creativity has been sparked and spilled on paper! It is about making a seemingly boring topic livelier by taking an innovating approach.Thus, we expect that you to pick one of the topics and spin it in an imaginative way that will entertain, and hopefully educate the reader.
All topics are automotive related, yet, we hope you will find something that interests you and could spark your creativity!
- America runs on doughnuts. Wrong, it runs on trucks.(Tell me more. Let’s learn about trucking.)
- Traditions are not not what they were. Generation Y and Z likes to bike, not to drive.
- Would you buy that Tesla? Yes, that red one coming straight from the future.
- Collecting cars is a special kind of hobby. (Explore that passion. What cars would you collect?)
- Moving across the country means taking your car too. (Let’s talk about moving a car. Why do people love their cars so much.)
- Hi-tech cars could be telling you how to drive. How does that challenge us as conscious beings?
- Logistics in a global world. From moving a single car, to shipping a container full of bikes. Everything moves. Everything sells.